Tips for Buyers
Tips to keep your transaction on track:
- Promptly complete and return the documents in the Buyer’s Opening Package
- Provide the name of your new lender as soon as possible. Obtaining loan approval can be very time consuming so early contact and prompt responses to the lender is vital.
- Provide your insurance agent’s name and contact information as soon as possible so we can obtain evidence of insurance for your lender
- Be responsive and assit us as needed to transfer solar (if applicable).
- Let us know if the escrow is part of a 1031 tax-deferred exchange and provide the contact information for the Qualified Intermediary.
- Tell us is you plan to be out of town during the escrow period or if a party to the transaction will be using a Power of Attorney.
- Advise us if an party will require the services of a translator
- Inform us if you do not plan to reside in the property after closing so post closing documentation is mailed to the correct address.
COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO A SMOOTH AND SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION